Thursday, May 17, 2012

3 weeks home

I see the remarkable changes in Ivy each and every day. But when I saw this photo of her I saw it in her face..like a flower that just opened. What a joy to watch her blossom. The toil of tending the garden is so rewarding.



“I am waiting and God is teaching me this: I beg Him to bring me close to His heart, to even transform my heart that it might be more like His.  I think orphan care gets us close, because He sees us as orphans.  I think adoption gets us close, because this is how He brings us into His family.  The poor, the beggar, the widow, the prisoner, they get us close to His heart because these people are so dear to Him."  Katie Davis.. Kisses from Katie..A Story of Relentless Love and Redemption

P.S. The Archibald Project interviewed us : https://www.facebook.com/TheArchibaldProject If you're on Facebook please "Like" this ministry! They are passionate about adoption!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!
    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and touching picture!!! I can see how much she's changed just from the pictures you've posted. When I go back and look at that first picture of her at the orphanage and then at this one...wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! No words are needed, this picture captures the love.
    Happy Birthday to Ms. Ivy Ruth : )
    Love the Steve Coccimiglio Family

    ReplyDelete